- Working with BPE
- Contact Us
Equipment Specification and Procurement
BPE can support you with the specification and/or procurement of process plant equipment, either as part of a wider project scope (Detailed Engineering Design) or as a separate requirement. We have extensive experience across a wide range of major process equipment and potential vendors to ensure that the selected items meet the defined requirements and that target timelines and are optimised in terms of available budgets.
We can manage both informal and formal tender processes to identify and secure the right equipment and operating and maintenance support. Liaison with all involved parties is a key part of specifying and procuring equipment and we apply our well established and proven communication and collaboration techniques to ensure this occurs.
We can provide the following integrated services:-
- From the creation of simple datasheets through to full procurement specifications
- Technical & commercial analysis to ensure selection of the right solution
- Technical support throughout project lifecycle e.g. FAT / SAT (Factory and Site Accptance Tests) and on into full beneficial use
- Vendor audit and pre-qualification processes
- Specification/selection of single components (e.g. safety valves), through simple equipment/skids and on to complex bespoke equipment such as fermenters & reactors
- From single item to full plants, bench scale to a complete industrial plant