- Working with BPE
- Contact Us
Process safety and compliance
Ensuring your processes are both safe and compliant is vital. We can provide a full range of process safety reviews, studies and commissioning and qualification services to ensure you are compliant. We can either work on an individual project basis or in support of a full detailed design of a new facility.
Retrospective safety reviews can be time-consuming and costly. It’s why we offer practical advice and cost-effective solutions to minimise the need to carry them out. Our experienced engineers enable rapid conceptualisation of customer problems, with immediate and effective results.
For each project we hand-select the right BPE consultant for the job. Looking at their industry experience and specialisms, we match each of our customers with the best person to help them achieve their objectives. Our engineers are fully conversant with the requirements of regulatory codes and guides. As such we can offer comprehensive equipment and systems commissioning and qualification services to our clients.
Our process safety services include:
- HAZOP and HAZID studies
- DSEAR, ATEX and hazardous area classification to BS EN 60079-10 or IP Model Code Part 15
- COMAH safety case preparation
- Design of emergency venting systems for two phase flow to the DIERS methodology
- Emergency shut down systems to BS EN 61508/11 including SIL assessments and Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Pressure systems safety regulations 2000
- Safety audits
- Risk assessments
Compliance services include:
- User Requirement Specification (URS) documentation
- Validation Master Plans (VMPs)
- System Impact Assessments
- Enhanced documentation, document management and approval processes
- Change control management
- Computers Systems Validation (CSV) and GAMP including CFR 21 Part II
- Protocol generation and execution
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), commissioning and training