- Working with BPE
- Contact Us
We work passionately to a series of embedded values. These values guide how we engage not just with our customers and partners but also with our colleagues and the wider community. Our values fall under five pillars:
We focus on customer needs and seek to provide the best solution in a timely cost effective and fully fit for purpose manner.
- We listen to our customers and behave responsively
- We put our customers first in everything we do
- We apply technology and innovation to deliver value
- We offer customers new solutions where relevant
- We satisfy customers by working to understand and anticipate their requirements
Teamwork and partnership
We ensure that we apply the right team for each and every project, building long term relationships that deliver the maximum available benefits to our customers and partners.
- We demonstrate trust and respect for team members
- We participate fully, share ideas and opinions, and support team decisions once made
- We encourage and accept constructive feedback without defensiveness
- We are deeply co-operative – we build and maintain constructive partnerships
Integrity and trust
Applying the principles of trust, integrity and respect to how we work with our staff and customers.
- We behave in a professional manner and operate with the highest degree of integrity
- We earn the trust and respect of others
- We respect and adhere to agreements
- We seek to always operate in a safe, clean, environmentally friendly and sustainable manner
- We embrace best practice and stay current
Technology and know-how
Without compromise, deploying the best tools and expertise, applying innovation whenever it is appropriate to deliver the right solution and best outcome:
- We deliver on our promises
- We provide technical excellence in our work
- We are passionate about improvement and innovation
- We demonstrate deep experience, capability and creativity to fulfil customer requirements
- We constantly seek game changing methods to achieve improved performance and value
Developing people and the community
Contribute strongly to the wider development of chemical/bio engineering through personal development and its professional bodies.
- We actively assess, train and develop all our employees
- We work with and support professional institutions
- We work with higher education institutions to develop future talent and advance our knowledge
- We seek to provide fully sustainable solutions to the benefit of the environment and local communities
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
Please contact us via email@example.com or 01962 717070 to request a copy of our policy.