As part of our series of interviews celebrating Women in Engineering Day (June 23) we talk to BPE senior consultant Rebecca David about her experiences in the industry. Here, she tells us why she love...
With an enviable reputation for the depth of process safety expertise and experience, BPE can support you in meeting the relevant guidance and legislation and in providing safe work environments for your employees, contractors, suppliers and visitors.
Our consultants work in partnership with you to apply innovative techniques, and to deliver practical and cost effective solutions to meet your specific Process Safety Management (PSM) requirements.
Professional Process Safety Management Services
Our specific areas of expertise include:
- HAZOP (Hazard and Operability) Studies
- HAZID (Hazard Identification) Studies
- HACCP Audits (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
- Emergency Venting Systems (designed for two Phase flow to the DIERS methodology)
- DSEAR, ATEX and Hazardous Area Classification (to BS EN 60079-10 or IP Model Code Part 15)
- Emergency Shut Down Systems (to BS EN 61508/11)
- SIL (Safety Integrity Level) Assessments
- LOPA (Layers of Protection Analysis)
- Safety Audits
- Safety Instrumented Systems
- Risk Assessments
- Management Systems and Continuous Improvement
- Monitoring and Assurance
- Waste Minimisation
- SWIFT (Structured What-If Techniques)
For all your process safety management requirements in the UK, Europe and worldwide, call BPE on +44 (0)1962 717070.
Risk Tolerability and Asset Integrity Consultancy Services
Based on 'in the field' experience gained across a wide range of sectors and process plants, BPE's highly experienced consultants can review your Risk Tolerability and Asset Integrity, and provide your with professional guidance within the appropriate legal frameworks.
BPE's team can also support you and your management teams in terms of:
- Change Management
- Safety Culture
and share our considerable experience in ..
- Human Factors
- Behavioural Safety
For more details, please click on the images below.