As part of our series of interviews celebrating Women in Engineering Day (June 23) we talk to BPE senior consultant Rebecca David about her experiences in the industry. Here, she tells us why she love...
We focus on customer needs and seek to provide the best solution in a timely cost effective and fully fit for purpose manner:
- We listen to our customers and behave responsively.
- We put our customers first in everything we do.
- We apply technology and innovation to deliver value.
- We offer customers new solutions where relevant.
- We satisfy customers by working to understand and anticipate their requirements.
Teamwork and Partnership
We ensure that we apply the right team for each and every project, building long term relationships that deliver the maximum available benefits to our customers and partners:
- We demonstrate trust and respect for team members
- We participate fully, share ideas and opinions, and support team decisions once made.
- We encourage and accept constructive feedback without defensiveness.
- We are deeply co-operative – we build and maintain constructive partnerships
Integrity and Trust
Applying the principles of trust, integrity and respect to how we work with our staff and customers.
- We behave in a professional manner and operate with the highest degree of integrity
- We earn the trust and respect of others
- We respect and adhere to agreements
- We seek to always operate in a safe, clean, environmentally friendly and sustainable manner.
- We embrace best practice and stay current
Technology and Knowhow
Without compromise, deploying the best tools and expertise, applying innovation whenever it is appropriate to deliver the right solution and best outcome:
- We deliver on our promises
- We provide technical excellence in our work
- We are passionate about improvement and innovation
- We demonstrate deep experience, capability and creativity to fulfil customer requirements
- We constantly seek game changing methods to achieve improved performance and value.
Developing People and the Community
Contribute strongly to the wider development of chemical/bio engineering through personal development and its professional bodies.
- We actively assess, train and develop all our employees.
- We work with and support professional institutions.
- We work with higher education institutions to develop future talent and advance our knowledge.
- We seek to provide fully sustainable solutions to the benefit of the environment and local communities.
To find out more please get in touch on +44(0) 1962 717070 or click here